231 Hall St, Phoenixville, PA 194603 beds, 2 baths, 1,387 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $85,500
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,387 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1509 04240100
- Zillow Home ID: 54724393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 231 Hall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 236 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$210K411,514
- 223 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$156K51997
- 220 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$175K311,316
- 218 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$148K511,300
- 222 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$101K311,168
- 216 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$172K411,204
- 225 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$156K511,032
- 214 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$173K311,204
- 212 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$164K32.51,427
- 227 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$160K512,150
- 229 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$187K512,132
- 248 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$213K521,840
- 221 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$197K411,407
- 225 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$131K411,335
- 219 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$208K411,396
- 217 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$135K411,407
- 215 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$193K411,368
- 233 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$106K211,419
- 223 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$96K31.51,374
- 224 Church St Phoenixville, PA$175K612,149
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!