A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 736 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $193,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- Parking: 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0F-17 B:0000 L:0078
- Zillow Home ID: 55990107
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $163-239K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02721 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Fall River as a whole. Among 02721 homes, this home is valued 2.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% greater than in Fall River, and 19% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02721 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02721 home values.
|239 Lapham St Fall River, MA||$183K||3||1.5||1,456|
|223 Lapham St Fall River, MA||$175K||3||1||1,144|
|251 Lapham St Fall River, MA||$190K||3||1.5||1,508|
|215 Lapham St Fall River, MA||$184K||3||1||1,757|
|224 Brayton Ave Fall River, MA||$246K||9||3||4,077|
|244 Brayton Ave Fall River, MA||$187K||3||1||1,224|
|28 Ada St Fall River, MA||$180K||3||1||1,160|
|16 Ada St Fall River, MA||$179K||2||1||1,104|
|247 Pelham St Fall River, MA||$165K||3||1||1,256|
|210 Brayton Ave Fall River, MA||$204K||3||1.5||1,508|
|258 Brayton Ave Fall River, MA||$162K||4||1.5||1,311|
|191 Lapham St Fall River, MA||$223K||3||2||2,968|
|202 Brayton Ave Fall River, MA||$170K||2||1.5||1,234|
|206 Lapham St Fall River, MA||$258K||6||3||2,468|
|181 Lapham St Fall River, MA||$160K||2||1||934|
|252 Pelham St Fall River, MA||$214K||3||1.5||1,764|
|272 Brayton Ave Fall River, MA||$222K||3||2||1,624|
|280 Brayton Ave Fall River, MA||$219K||3||1.5||1,624|
|19 Ada St Fall River, MA||$154K||3||1||1,057|
|11 Ada St Fall River, MA||$192K||6||2||2,426|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
PK-5 & ungraded0.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!