231 Maple StUNIT 1, Boston, MA 02132
Sold on 12/6/13: $319,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.01 baths
- Condo:1,158 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1934
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $319,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesBEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COOLING \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,HEATING \ Central Heat,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ 2/3 Family,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Days on Zillow97
- Parcel #W:20 P:06985 S:002
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID81856288
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$309,784||$294K – $328K||+$1,928||$267||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,158/mo||$1.7K – $2.8K/mo||+$51||$1.86||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts West Roxbury home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 28.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.5% less than in Boston, and 70.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
Neighborhood for 231 Maple Street UNIT 1
- Unit 2$352K21.01,441
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005