231 N 4th St, Fowler, CA 936253 beds, 2 baths, 1,491 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $102,500
- Price/sqft: $69
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,491 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 34310314
- Zillow Home ID: 18669102
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 231 N 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93625, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% higher than in Fowler, and 0.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fowler.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93625 home values.
- 227 N 4th St Fowler, CA$136K20.751,206
- 223 N 4th St Fowler, CA$148K21.751,264
- 405 E Adams Ave Fowler, CA$294K51.52,564
- 230 N 3rd St Fowler, CA$137K211,290
- 226 N 3rd St Fowler, CA$197K321,677
- 215 N 4th St Fowler, CA$183K211,302
- 222 N 3rd St Fowler, CA$131K211,294
- 211 N 4th St Fowler, CA$105K211,030
- 420 E Adams Ave Fowler, CA$172K211,236
- 216 N 3rd St Fowler, CA$185K31.751,320
- 416 E Adams Ave Fowler, CA$221K31.751,914
- 430 E Adams Ave Fowler, CA$193K31.751,466
- 212 N 3rd St Fowler, CA$123K20.751,217
- 201 N 4th St Fowler, CA$202K31.751,746
- 208 N 3rd St Fowler, CA$184K31.751,552
- 402 E Adams Ave Fowler, CA$175K311,200
- 436 E Adams Ave Fowler, CA$354K532,522
- 404 E Tuolumne St Fowler, CA$106K11512
- 429 E La Crosse Ave Fowler, CA$254K322,317
- 419 E La Crosse Ave Fowler, CA$269K322,206
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.