231 N East St, Pendleton, IN 460643 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,835 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
WALK TO HISTORIC FALLS PARK. AND WALK THE TRAILS. CLOSE TO DOWN TOWN SHOPPING. CLOSE TO COMMUNITY POOL. NEW ROOF 2003. NEW FURNACE/AC IN 2009. NEW WINDOWS/PATIO DOOR 2007. NEW WATER HEATER 2012.
- Lot: 7,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,835 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-14-16-300-116.000-013
- Zillow Home ID: 80691479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 231 N East Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46064, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.4% less than in Indiana, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46064 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46064 home values.
- 235 N East St Pendleton, IN$73K211,344
- 227 N East St Pendleton, IN$72K211,221
- 232 N John St Pendleton, IN$120K31.51,724
- 239 N East St Pendleton, IN$72K311,704
- 219 N East St Pendleton, IN$129K21.51,872
- 300 Falls Park Dr Pendleton, IN$76K211,152
- 228 N John St Pendleton, IN$81K21954
- 224 N John St Pendleton, IN$65K211,008
- 220 N East St Pendleton, IN$74K21864
- 217 N East St Pendleton, IN$71K212,360
- 216 N John St Pendleton, IN$69K21792
- 231 N John St Pendleton, IN$100K22.5988
- 235 N John St Pendleton, IN$70K21875
- 227 N John St Pendleton, IN$64K211,130
- 223 N John St Pendleton, IN$63K311,104
- 219 N John St Pendleton, IN$68K321,634
- 213 N East St Pendleton, IN$64K211,034
- 212 N John St Pendleton, IN$69K311,081
- 217 N John St Pendleton, IN$71K21864
- 222 Falls Park Dr Pendleton, IN$70K311,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!