231 N Marion Dr, Goldsboro, NC 275344 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,549 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Maplewood Subdivision is quiet, safe and close to everything. One of the few subdivisions with a POOL, PLAYGROUND, TENNIS, SAND VOLLEYBALL AND BASKETBALL courts. Good school district and only 7 minutes to SJAFB! Very family and pet friendly.
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $181,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- TOTAL RENOVATION! new seamless gutters, new picture window, new appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,549 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2115023409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 231 N Marion Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 104 Powers Ct Goldsboro, NC$108K321,382
- 219 N Marion Dr Goldsboro, NC$194K32.52,285
- 212 N Marion Dr Goldsboro, NC$168K42.52,426
- 236 N Marion Dr Goldsboro, NC$171K422,200
- 110 N Marion Dr Goldsboro, NC$203K432,646
- 227 N Marion Dr Goldsboro, NC$228K42.53,028
- 240 N Marion Dr Goldsboro, NC$204K42.52,546
- 110 Powers Ct Goldsboro, NC$181K42.52,786
- 111 Powers Ct Goldsboro, NC$210K42.52,718
- 105 Powers Ct Goldsboro, NC$215K42.52,706
- 306 Maplewood Dr Goldsboro, NC$210K32.52,837
- 306 Lois Pl Goldsboro, NC$199K32.52,437
- 232 N Marion Dr Goldsboro, NC$215K432,304
- 302 Lois Pl Goldsboro, NC$168K32.51,944
- 309 Maplewood Dr Goldsboro, NC$202K------
- 228 N Marion Dr Goldsboro, NC$150K422,189
- 157 S Marion Dr Goldsboro, NC$202K32.52,400
- 221 N Marion Dr Goldsboro, NC$211K322,122
Nearby Schools in Goldsboro
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!