231 N Robson APT 1, Mesa, AZ 852011 bed, 1 bath, 710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quiet, safe, tree lined streets with beautiful historic homes surround this quiet small complex of patio homes. Pride of ownership shows in this maintenance and care of this property. HOA fees are only $152 which covers all water, sewer, trash fees plus homeowner's insurance and all exterior maintenance of this property. Walking distance to Mesa's great downtown Main Street which offers abundant restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and even the Center for the Arts! Light rail is only 1 mile away, public transportation is 1 block away. Great area for retirees, Mesa's Senior Center is 1 block away! Police Station across the street. Great neighborhood!
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 1995 for $29,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Patio home in Mesa's Historic District close to Main Street's museums, shopping, and freeways
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Pueblo style
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 710 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 13858050A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 7625830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 231 N Robson APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Mesa, and 164.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85201 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85201 home values.
- 231 N Robson APT 2 Mesa, AZ$71K11710
- 231 N Robson APT 8 Mesa, AZ$70K--11,008
- 231 N Robson APT 3 Mesa, AZ$71K--1710
- 231 N Robson # 7 Mesa, AZ$69K--1868
- 231 N Robson Mesa, AZ$76K11868
- 231 N Robson Mesa, AZ$69K--1868
- 231 N Robson APT 4 Mesa, AZ$71K--1710
- 231 N Robson Mesa, AZ$70K--1710
- 231 N Robson APT 10 Mesa, AZ$68K--1868
- 231 N Robson Mesa, AZ$69K11770
- 231 N Robson APT 11 Mesa, AZ$69K--11,008
- 231 N Robson APT 5 Mesa, AZ$75K11868
- 231 N Robson APT 15 Mesa, AZ$69K--11,008
- 231 N Robson APT 14 Mesa, AZ$60K11710
- 231 N Robson APT 13 Mesa, AZ$70K--1710
- 253 N Robson Mesa, AZ$96K----1,331
- 231 N Robson # 16 Mesa, AZ$71K--1868
- 152 W 2nd St Mesa, AZ$262K32.51,978
- 231 N Robson APT 17 Mesa, AZ$64K--11,008
- 255 N Robson Mesa, AZ$85K--1527
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292