231 Pete Mann Rd, Brevard, NC 287123 beds, 4 baths, 3,437 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 11.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 122 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: 560080
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,437 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2112059037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 231 Pete Mann Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brevard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Brevard, and 73.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- State Road 1370 NC$81K21630
- Pete Mann Rd NC$100K11660
- Pete Mann Rd NC$99K321,064
- 123 Pete Mann Rd Brevard, NC$69K32--
- 561 Pete Mann Rd Brevard, NC$132K321,064
- State Road 1336 NC$167K221,320
- 569 Pete Mann Rd Brevard, NC$887K33.53,000
- 1336 Sr # 1336 NC$165K321,248
- Off Buckner Rd NC$165K221,314
- 1370 Sr # 1370 NC--------
- State Road 1335 NC--------
- Off Sr #1335 1 NC$92K31960
- Buckner Rd NC--------
- 1370 Sr 1370 NC--------
- 327 Stamey Creek Rd Brevard, NC$198K431,120
- 1336 Sr 1336 NC--------
- Stamey Creek Rd NC$105K22924
- Ross Rd Fr Stamey Creek Rd NC$123K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292