- Single Family
- Built in 1750
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,393 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $130
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $379,900
- Price/sqft: $206
- MLS #: 6529463
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 200 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ KitIsland, Appliances \ KitPantry, AssociationFeeFrequency \ Quarterly, Attics \ PullDnStairs, BasementType \ None, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, CommunityFeeIncludes \ AllGroundFee, CommunityFeeIncludes \ CAM, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Lawn Maintenance, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Management, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Master Ins Policy, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Security, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Snow Removal, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, Exterior \ Stucco, ExteriorFeatures \ LawnSprinklr, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile/Brick, Floor \ Wood, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral/Va, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), InteriorFeatures \ SecuritySys, InteriorFeatures \ WhirlPool/HotTub, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ UpprFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, LotDescription \ Cul-de-sac, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainEntrance \ Living Room, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ 3+CarParking, PoolType \ NoPool, PorchDeck \ Porch, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ DE, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ Traditional, Type \ Semi-Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 18-006.00-254-C0231
- Zillow Home ID: 94683671
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-370K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19711 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Newark as a whole. Among 19711 homes, this home is 34.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19711, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% lower than in Newark, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19711 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19711 home values.
Nearby Schools in Newark
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.