This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- All time views: 1,211
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $149,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Finished
- Attic: Walkup
- Basement: Concrete Floor
- Basement: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Dining Room Description: Bay Window
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Wood/Coal Stove
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Family Rm/Den Description: Upper Level
- Family Rm/Den Description: Vaulted Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Heat Type: Radiator
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan
- French Door
- Kitchen Description: Country
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Kitchen Description: Island
- Kitchen Description: Pantry
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Mechanical Equipment: Dehumidifier
- Mechanical Equipment: Security System
- Commuter Bus
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Other Room 1 Description: Porch
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:070 B:011 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 62548099
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Uncasville is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Uncasville is $18,120.
Homes like this sold for $155-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% lower than in Franklin, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06382 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Franklin.
|233 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||$207K||4||2.5||1,770|
|237 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,288|
|241 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||$155K||3||1.5||1,080|
|223 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||$210K||3||2||1,536|
|245 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||$215K||3||2.5||2,004|
|249 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||$212K||4||1.5||2,076|
|255 Route 32 Uncasville, CT||$159K||4||3||1,582|
|220 Route 32 Uncasville, CT||$279K||--||--||--|
|248 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||--||--||--||--|
|254 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||$214K||4||3.5||2,235|
|4 Baltic Rd North Franklin, CT||$185K||4||2||2,132|
|10 Baltic Rd North Franklin, CT||$436K||4||2.5||3,130|
|210 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||$250K||Studio||--||--|
|41 Manning Rd North Franklin, CT||$221K||3||1.5||--|
|204 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||$346K||5||2||1,918|
|200 Route 32 Uncasville, CT||$150K||3||2||1,248|
|26 Baltic Rd North Franklin, CT||$167K||4||1||1,584|
|193 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||$214K||3||2.5||1,512|
|192 Route 32 North Franklin, CT||$281K||--||--||--|
|11 Lathrop Ln North Franklin, CT||$214K||3||2||1,964|
Nearby Schools in Franklin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.