231 W Newton StAPT 2, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 10/31/12: $429,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:688 sq ft
- Lot:688 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $429,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow407
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #W:04 P:00964 S:004
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count5
- Zillow Home ID59179300
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$467,983||$445K – $491K||-$3,693||$680||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,637/mo||$2.1K – $3K/mo||+$3||$3.83||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 40.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 231 W Newton Street APT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005