- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
231 W Ridge Rd, Norman, OK 730693 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,475 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 312 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Parcel #: R0047399
- Zillow Home ID: 58741593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 231 W Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% higher than in Norman, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
- 227 W Ridge Rd Norman, OK$97K31.11,162
- 223 W Ridge Rd Norman, OK$84K31.5888
- 1505 Stubbeman Ave Norman, OK$112K321,286
- 228 W Ridge Rd Norman, OK$125K321,524
- 219 W Ridge Rd Norman, OK$84K31984
- Mimosa Dr Norman, OK$101K321,044
- 1518 Stubbeman Ave Norman, OK$130K321,720
- 224 W Ridge Rd Norman, OK$90K311,034
- 606 Mimosa Dr Norman, OK$101K321,044
- 215 W Ridge Rd Norman, OK$90K311,000
- 1526 Stubbeman Ave Norman, OK$115K311,644
- 220 W Ridge Rd Norman, OK$128K321,555
- 1601 Stubbeman Ave Norman, OK$121K321,557
- 217 W Haddock St Norman, OK$77K211,176
- 215 W Haddock St Norman, OK$113K21945
- 213 W Haddock St Norman, OK$80K21920
- 216 W Ridge Rd Norman, OK$93K31.51,056
- 1600 Stubbeman Ave Norman, OK$97K311,212
- 211 W Ridge Rd Norman, OK$118K311,381
- 211 W Haddock St Norman, OK$70K21727
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292