2310 Brandt Vlg, Greensboro, NC 274553 beds, 3 baths, 1,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $115,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Hardwood/vinyle Floors, recessed lighting, stone backsplash, smooth ceiling in bedrooms, new capret
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0061922
- Zillow Home ID: 5954215
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2310 Brandt Vlg
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27455, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% less than in Greensboro, and 9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27455 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greensboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27455 home values.
- 2308 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$113K22.51,296
- 2312 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$122K331,658
- 2306 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$128K331,658
- 2314 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$124K221,494
- 2316 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$126K32.51,494
- 2301 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$116K221,488
- 2304 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$123K32.51,488
- 2336 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$112K221,484
- 2318 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$116K32.51,508
- 2334 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$114K221,484
- 2317 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$120K331,658
- 2338 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$111K32.51,484
- 2303 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$117K32.51,492
- 2320 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$110K22.51,331
- 2302 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$123K221,492
- 2300 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$119K321,300
- 2315 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$111K32.51,444
- 2305 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$116K3--1,508
- 2307 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$106K231,306
- 2313 Brandt Vlg Greensboro, NC$100K22.51,288
Nearby Schools in Greensboro
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.