2310 L St NW, Washington, DC 200373 beds, 4 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,176 sqft
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $925,000
- Price/sqft: $459
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 0038 0834
- Zillow Home ID: 396121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2310 L St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% greater than in Washington, and 3.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20037 home values.
- 2312 L St NW Washington, DC$1.13M32.52,142
- 2308 L St NW Washington, DC$1.11M22.51,300
- 2314 L St NW Washington, DC$1.1M33.51,764
- 3 Washington Cir NW APT 903 Washington, DC$522K11.5908
- 3 Washington Cir NW APT 704 Washington, DC$476K11.5908
- 2316 L St NW Washington, DC$1.15M342,022
- 1008 23rd St NW Washington, DC$833K22.51,128
- 1006 23rd St NW Washington, DC$733K21.51,200
- 1004 23rd St NW Washington, DC$828K22.51,128
- 1002 23rd St NW Washington, DC$1.03M431,920
- 2318 L St NW Washington, DC$1.2M33.51,764
- 2324 L St NW Washington, DC$1.1M531,204
- 1013 24th St NW Washington, DC$1.26M22--
- 1013 24th St NW Washington, DC$1.2M32.52,088
- 1011 24th St NW Washington, DC$1.47M422,244
- 2326 L St NW Washington, DC$1.1M531,216
- 2319 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC$1.83M662,472
- 2317 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC$1.5M552,292
- 1015 24th St NW Washington, DC$1.21M44.51,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.