2310 Le Jeune Dr, Port Charlotte, FL 339534 beds, 3 baths, 2,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 782 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,544 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 402116408005
- Zillow Home ID: 81784982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2310 Le Jeune Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33953 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% less than in Port Charlotte, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33953 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33953 home values.
- 2309 Kuehler St FL--------
- 2317 Kuehler St FL--------
- 2301 Kuehler St FL--------
- 2325 Kuehler St FL--------
- 2301 Le Jeune Dr Port Charlotte, FL$186K422,239
- 2333 Kuehler St FL--------
- 2293 Kuehler St FL--------
- 2293 Le Jeune Dr FL--------
- 2286 Le Jeune Dr FL--------
- 2285 Kuehler St FL--------
- 2341 Kuehler St FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292