- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2310 W Walnut St, Tampa, FL 336072 beds, 1 bath, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 1794070000
- Zillow Home ID: 45103452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2310 W Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old West Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% higher than in Tampa, and 363.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old West Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old West Tampa home values.
- 2308 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$41K311,066
- 2316 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$71K421,611
- 2010 N Howard Ave Tampa, FL$105K32992
- 2318 W Walnut St # AB Tampa, FL$86K421,057
- 2318 W Walnut St # 00 Tampa, FL$86K421,250
- 2318 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$94K421,057
- 2307 W Spruce St Tampa, FL--Studio----
- 2315 W Spruce St Tampa, FL$90K321,428
- 2006 N Howard Ave Tampa, FL$66K41984
- 2320 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$45K211,219
- 2004 N Howard Ave Tampa, FL--Studio--1,104
- 2307 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$128K211,348
- 2317 W Spruce St Tampa, FL$120K32.51,392
- 2315 W Walnut St # SR Tampa, FL$132K421,557
- 2315 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$76K331,557
- 2322 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$42K31962
- 2301 W Spruce St Tampa, FL--Studio--1,264
- 2321 W Spruce St Tampa, FL$40K31800
- 2319 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$54K311,560
- 2324 W Walnut St # SOLD Tampa, FL$51K311,195
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292