- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2311 99th St, Lubbock, TX 794233 beds, 2 baths, 1,635 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,635 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R311344
- Zillow Home ID: 102548291
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2311 99th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 79423, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% less than in Lubbock Metro, and 26.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 79423 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lubbock Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2309 99th St Lubbock, TX$108K321,257
- 2313 99th St Lubbock, TX$109K321,324
- 2315 99th St Lubbock, TX$124K----1,475
- 2307 99th St Lubbock, TX$114K321,607
- 2307 99th St Lubbock, TX$131K321,607
- 2312 100th St Lubbock, TX$130K321,526
- 2310 100th St Lubbock, TX$134K----1,739
- 2314 100th St Lubbock, TX--------
- 2308 100th St Lubbock, TX$162K322,045
- 2310 99th St Lubbock, TX$135K321,635
- 2312 99th St Lubbock, TX$126K321,515
- 2305 99th St Lubbock, TX$133K321,635
- 2317 99th St Lubbock, TX$105K321,244
- 2308 99th St Lubbock, TX$119K----1,441
- 2314 99th St Lubbock, TX$104K321,291
- 2316 100th St Lubbock, TX$136K321,630
- 2306 100th St Lubbock, TX$130K----1,612
- 2319 99th St Lubbock, TX$102K321,244
- 2303 99th St Lubbock, TX$110K321,396
- 2306 99th St Lubbock, TX$133K----1,651
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.