2311 Arsenal St, Saint Louis, MO 631184 beds, 4 baths, 2,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,528 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Park
- two master suites with jetted tubs, updated kitchen with cooktop and two ovens
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,770 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Zillow Home ID: 2138875621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2311 Arsenal Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Benton Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.5% lower than in Saint Louis, and 220.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Benton Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Benton Park home values.
- 2315 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$234K432,682
- 2309 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$156K--21,850
- 2321 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$356K----3,897
- 2305 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$260K--2.52,929
- 3026 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$235K----5,600
- 2303 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$233K--22,746
- 3018 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$178K244,890
- 2301 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$331K323,674
- 3019 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$216K232,178
- 3014 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$163K--2.53,290
- 3012 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$147K--21,650
- 3017 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$96K--22,178
- 3015 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$78K32.52,178
- 3011 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$81K--22,280
- 2225 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$114K322,363
- 3009 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$127K--22,302
- 2225 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$222K322,363
- 3007 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$237K--2.52,280
- 2221 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$182K331,837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!