2311 Dickens Ave, Charlotte, NC 282083 beds, 1,017 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $67,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,017 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 06709218
- Zillow Home ID: 6178403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2311 Dickens Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ashley Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% greater than in Charlotte, and 470.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ashley Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ashley Park home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,414 sqft, 10,454 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
967 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1936
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 2317 Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$57K211,056
- 2301 Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$55K211,114
- 2310 Belfast Dr Charlotte, NC$58K311,076
- 3110 Wynmore Pl Charlotte, NC$71K221,259
- 2316 Belfast Dr Charlotte, NC$93K311,118
- Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$86K311,018
- 2314 Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$81K311,098
- 2320 Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$61K311,020
- 2308 Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$115K321,555
- 2326 Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$57K311,013
- 2322 Belfast Dr Charlotte, NC$63K311,260
- 3104 Wynmore Pl Charlotte, NC$57K311,017
- 2401 Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$115K311,326
- 2227 Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$88K311,205
- 2300 Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$59K311,119
- 2352 Orton St Charlotte, NC$61K311,089
- 2400 Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$86K311,018
- 2328 Belfast Dr Charlotte, NC$59K31.51,137
- 3107 Wynmore Pl Charlotte, NC$76K311,040
- 2242 Dickens Ave Charlotte, NC$69K311,031
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!