- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2311 Gray Hwy, Macon, GA 312113 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: S052-0013
- Zillow Home ID: 81651257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2311 Gray Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Macon market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Macon, and 58.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2309 Gray Hwy Macon, GA$180K442,713
- 2360 Gray Hwy Macon, GA$2.24M421,828
- Joycliff Rd GA--------
- 2320 Crissey Dr Macon, GA$63K211,234
- Old Ridge Rd GA$601K------
- 149 Grimsley Rd Macon, GA$35K311,281
- 6959 Scenic Heights Rd Macon, GA$90K321,598
- 160 Boulevard Macon, GA$64K211,120
- 649.00 Knight Rd Rd Macon, GA$50K--1792
- Stagecoach Rd Macon, GA--------
- 2298 Old Clinton Rd Macon, GA$66K321,712
- 2004 Graham Rd Macon, GA$64K--1.51,436
- 114 Walnut Ridge Dr Macon, GA$137K--21,856
- 120 Walnut Ridge Dr Macon, GA$125K--21,626
- 108 Walnut Ridge Dr Macon, GA$122K32.11,599
- 134 Walnut Ridge Dr Macon, GA$81K--2.52,007
- 126 Walnut Ridge Dr Macon, GA--------
- 138 Walnut Ridge Dr Macon, GA$111K--21,326
- 144 Walnut Ridge Dr Macon, GA$111K--21,286
- 150 Walnut Ridge Dr Macon, GA$121K221,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.