2311 Queen St, Dubuque, IA 520012 beds, 2 baths, 2,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1870
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $53,000
- Price/sqft: $23
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 676 sqft
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1013456011
- Zillow Home ID: 50158210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2311 Queen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% greater than in Dubuque, and 49.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 2307 Queen St Dubuque, IA$95K421,834
- 2313 Queen St Dubuque, IA$87K211,100
- 2305 Queen St Dubuque, IA$62K321,165
- 2317 Queen St Dubuque, IA$93K322,208
- 2301 Queen St Dubuque, IA$79K421,020
- 2310 Prince St Dubuque, IA$93K421,636
- 2308 Prince St Dubuque, IA$60K31.51,032
- 2312 Prince St Dubuque, IA$57K221,286
- 2314 Prince St Dubuque, IA$62K211,053
- 2300 Prince St Dubuque, IA$108K632,470
- 2316 Prince St Dubuque, IA$62K321,341
- 2310 Queen St Dubuque, IA$91K221,294
- Prince St Dubuque, IA--------
- 2318 Prince St Dubuque, IA$97K31.51,348
- 2308 Queen St Dubuque, IA$92K422,496
- 2401 Queen St Dubuque, IA$115K412,204
- 2402 Queen St Dubuque, IA$86K522,080
- 2306 Queen St Dubuque, IA$112K31.51,898
- 517 E 24th St Dubuque, IA$59K311,352
- 2272 Prince St Dubuque, IA$94K31.51,596
Nearby Schools in Dubuque
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292