- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2312-2314 SE Brooklyn St, Portland, OR 972024 beds, 3 baths, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,190 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2006 for $390,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 2 spaces, 210 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R287724
- Zillow Home ID: 53969947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2312-2314 Se Brooklyn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hosford-Abernethy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% higher than in Portland, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hosford-Abernethy home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hosford-Abernethy home values.
- 2300 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$344K421,296
- 2307 SE Tibbetts St Portland, OR$460K331,701
- 2332 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$538K321,425
- 2317 SE Tibbetts St Portland, OR$406K421,900
- 2245-2247 SE Tibbetts St Portland, OR$337K421,560
- 2248 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$340K311,312
- 2315 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$502K322,498
- 2325 SE Tibbetts St Portland, OR$341K41856
- 2331 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$435K421,216
- 2249-2251 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$376K421,856
- 2333 SE Tibbetts St Portland, OR$329K21842
- 2337 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$439K422,156
- 2233 SE Tibbetts St Portland, OR$491K421,801
- 2348 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$394K411,036
- 2245-2247 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$453K422,198
- 2236 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$250K211,016
- 2314 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$252K21851
- 2326 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$449K521,308
- 2349 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$335K311,288
- 2308-2310 SE Woodward St Portland, OR$433K431,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.