2312 NE Park Dr, Issaquah, WA 980293 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 530 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3630190040
- Zillow Home ID: 70582205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2312 Ne Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% lower than in Issaquah, and 6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
- 2308 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$530K32.51,880
- 2316 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$390K321,611
- 2304 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$528K32.51,880
- 2320 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$358K32.51,400
- 2320 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$376K21.751,400
- 2324 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$368K21.751,360
- 2300 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$529K32.51,840
- 2328 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$370K32.51,408
- 2313 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$415K22.251,500
- 2332 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$396K331,470
- 2319 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$407K22.251,550
- 2307 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$386K31.751,500
- 2301 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$408K31.751,490
- 2325 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$403K231,500
- 2336 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$395K321,611
- 2305 23rd Ln NE Issaquah, WA$660K33.252,580
- 2331 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$382K21.751,500
- 2367 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$450K32.51,590
- 2340 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$360K32.51,410
- 2337 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$379K21.751,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.