- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2312 Parkside Ave, Hatboro, PA 190403 beds, 2 baths, 1,524 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: May 2012 for $234,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,524 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 590014068003
- Zillow Home ID: 10052046
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2312 Parkside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% greater than in Upper Moreland Township, and 61% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Upper Moreland Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19040 home values.
- 2314 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$236K41.51,658
- 1709 Juniper Ave Hatboro, PA$222K31.51,680
- 2310 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$275K42.52,254
- 1704 Hatboro Ave Hatboro, PA$272K31.52,264
- 2308 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$278K431,966
- 2313 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$250K42.52,116
- 2315 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$229K421,733
- 2404 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$212K32.51,200
- 2403 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$276K42.52,265
- 2311 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$242K31.51,991
- 2313 Broadway Ave Hatboro, PA$211K311,028
- 2311 Broadway Ave Hatboro, PA$196K311,450
- 2306 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$248K311,240
- 2315 Broadway Ave Hatboro, PA$219K221,012
- 2309 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$211K321,200
- 2405 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$253K422,143
- 2406 Parkside Ave Hatboro, PA$239K421,664
- 1708 Juniper Ave Hatboro, PA$314K42.52,778
- 337 Warren Rd Hatboro, PA$250K321,453
- 321 Warren Rd Hatboro, PA$187K311,305
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!