- Built in 2006
- 260 days on Zillow
- Views: 283 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 1415547
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Basement \ None, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Construction \ Siding - Vinyl, Dining Facilities \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Exterior Features \ Trees, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Other, Garage \ Yes, Garage/Carport Type \ 1 Car Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Frequency \ Monthly, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Walk-in Closets, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Lease Type \ Net, Location Description \ Homeowners Asoc., Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Location Description \ Tennis Nearby, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Miscellaneous \ Den, Miscellaneous \ Foyer, Miscellaneous \ Great Room, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Miscellaneous \ Separate Utility Rm., Property Subtype 1 \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ Condo, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Electric
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Parcel #: 38172840
- Zillow Home ID: 84436181
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-215K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40511 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among 40511 homes, this home is 6.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40511, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% higher than in Lexington, and 97.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40511 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40511 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (117)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2312 Remington Way|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!