A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $129,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Basement Description \ None, Building Style \ 2-3-4 Plex, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Mesa, Community Features \ Community Pool, Compass \ W, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Patio Home, Elem School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District, Elementary School \ Washington Elementary - Mesa, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Dobson, High School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Rhodes, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Waterfront Lot, Roofing \ Built-Up, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Special Listing Cond \ Probate/Estate, St Dir Sfx \ W, St Suffix \ Avenue, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Unit Style \ One Common Wall, Utilities \ SRP, Variable Commission \ Y, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85202
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,287 sqft
- Parcel #: 30202163A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 8169783
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $104-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts Dobson Ranch home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Dobson Ranch homes, this home is valued 40.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dobson Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% greater than in Mesa, and 81.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dobson Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dobson Ranch home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!