- Lot: 7,980 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 268 days on Zillow
- Views: 14,823 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $274,880
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: T2707899
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 209 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Double Master Bedroom, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Townhouse, Community Features \ None, Community Features \ Park, Construction Status \ Pre-Construction, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Financing Available \ Other, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ West, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Other, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Other, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ End Unit, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,743 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1175080000
- Zillow Home ID: 45050432
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $500-640K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Parkland Estates home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Parkland Estates homes, this home is 17.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Parkland Estates, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79% less than in Tampa, and 33.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkland Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkland Estates home values.
|2310 W Morrison Ave Tampa, FL||$514K||3||3.5||2,441|
|2308 W Morrison Ave Tampa, FL||$528K||3||4||2,441|
|1006 S Moody Ave Tampa, FL||$627K||3||3||2,775|
|2402 W Morrison Ave UNIT 1 Tampa, FL||$213K||--||--||--|
|1008 S Moody Ave APT 1 Tampa, FL||$522K||3||3.5||2,494|
|2402 W Morrison Ave UNIT 8 Tampa, FL||$456K||4||3.5||3,500|
|1008 S Moody Ave APT 2 Tampa, FL||$523K||3||4||2,527|
|2402 W Morrison Ave UNIT 2 Tampa, FL||$458K||4||3.5||3,500|
|2311 W Morrison Ave UNIT 1 Tampa, FL||$396K||3||2.5||1,754|
|1008 S Moody Ave APT 3 Tampa, FL||$516K||3||4||2,527|
|2311 W Morrison Ave UNIT 29 Tampa, FL||$394K||3||2.5||1,754|
|2402 W Morrison Ave UNIT 8 Tampa, FL||$724K||4||3.5||3,500|
|2402 W Morrison Ave UNIT 7 Tampa, FL||$724K||4||3.5||3,500|
|2402 W Morrison Ave UNIT 5 Tampa, FL||$765K||4||3.5||3,500|
|2402 W Morrison Ave UNIT 2 Tampa, FL||$763K||4||3.5||3,500|
|2402 W Morrison Ave UNIT 2 Tampa, FL||$703K||4||3||3,474|
|2402 W Morrison Ave UNIT 7 Tampa, FL||$457K||4||3.5||3,474|
|2311 W Morrison Ave UNIT 2 Tampa, FL||$380K||3||2.5||1,689|
|1008 S Moody Ave APT 4 Tampa, FL||$522K||3||4||2,527|
|2311 W Morrison Ave UNIT 28 Tampa, FL||$385K||3||2.5||1,689|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.