23126 Timber Spring Ln, Parker, CO 801384 beds, 3 baths, 2,223 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $302,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,223 sqft
- Parcel #: 0441213
- Zillow Home ID: 67451393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23126 Timber Spring Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80138 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% lower than in Parker, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80138 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parker.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80138 home values.
- 23138 Timber Spring Ln Parker, CO$355K443,155
- 23114 Timber Spring Ln Parker, CO$372K432,355
- 23173 Timber Spring Pl Parker, CO$370K323,402
- 23150 Timber Spring Ln Parker, CO$371K433,424
- 23161 Timber Spring Pl Parker, CO$408K543,676
- 23100 Timber Spring Ln Parker, CO$345K431,843
- 23185 Timber Spring Pl Parker, CO$348K32.53,518
- 23137 Timber Spring Ln Parker, CO$359K333,465
- 23149 Timber Spring Ln Parker, CO$368K53.753,153
- 23125 Timber Spring Ln Parker, CO$338K323,234
- 23113 Timber Spring Ln Parker, CO$387K443,472
- 23101 Timber Spring Ln Parker, CO$424K533,822
- 23160 Timber Spring Pl Parker, CO$389K432,790
- 11724 Mill Valley St Parker, CO$355K32.52,139
- 11732 Mill Valley St Parker, CO$380K433,234
- 11716 Mill Valley St Parker, CO$394K432,393
- 11740 Mill Valley St Parker, CO$359K432,347
- 11708 Mill Valley St Parker, CO$374K533,146
- 22965 Hope Dale Ave Parker, CO$437K332,792
- 11748 Mill Valley St Parker, CO$432K434,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.