2313 E Mercer St, Seattle, WA 981125 beds, 3.75 baths, 3,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,512 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $856,000
- Price/sqft: $261
- Unfinished basement, 1030 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,280 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 5016002585
- Zillow Home ID: 48941741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2313 E Mercer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% greater than in Seattle, and 26.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 449 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$742K41.751,970
- 439 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$467K311,340
- 530 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$565K221,680
- 455 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$506K211,150
- 532 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$623K411,900
- 528 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$597K311,770
- 445 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$775K51.752,790
- 524 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$691K31.751,760
- 441 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$711K11.51,650
- 520 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$640K322,500
- 435 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$684K32.751,840
- 2312 E Mercer St Seattle, WA$754K31.51,750
- 603 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$610K41.51,360
- 600 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$590K21.51,350
- 516 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$565K221,570
- 605 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$441K21960
- 606 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$596K41.752,880
- 429 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$631K41.51,560
- 512 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$481K211,140
- 610 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$667K321,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!