2313 E Webster Pl, Milwaukee, WI 532113 beds, 1.5 baths, 9,723 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1913
- Pets: Cats
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room, Secured entry
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 39
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 9,723 sqft
- Parcel #: 0031902230001
- Zillow Home ID: 40453846
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2313 E Webster Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Murray Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.6% lower than in Milwaukee, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Murray Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Murray Hill home values.
- 2542 N Farwell Ave # 2544 Milwaukee, WI$793K211.59,922
- 2534 N Farwell Ave Milwaukee, WI--31.59,922
- 2526 N Farwell Ave # 2528 Milwaukee, WI$845K20110,176
- 2535 N Prospect Ave # 101 Milwaukee, WI$2.81M965444,751
- 2300-2302 E Webster Pl Milwaukee, WI$220K422,492
- 2518 N Farwell Ave Milwaukee, WI$627K201.510,314
- 2310 E Webster Pl Milwaukee, WI$804K1419,194
- 2551 N Prospect Ave Milwaukee, WI$356K422,520
- 2555 N Prospect Ave Milwaukee, WI$269K322,308
- 2561A N Prospect Ave Milwaukee, WI$174K31--
- 2562 N Farwell Ave Milwaukee, WI$212K22.51,469
- 2564 N Farwell Ave # 15 Milwaukee, WI$207K22.51,446
- 2564 N Farwell Ave Milwaukee, WI$182K22.51,446
- 2566 N Farwell Ave Milwaukee, WI$209K22.51,446
- 2519 N Prospect Ave APT 15 Milwaukee, WI$280K------
- 2568 N Farwell Ave # 13 Milwaukee, WI$207K22.51,471
- 2511 N Farwell Ave APT L Milwaukee, WI$213K322,604
- 2511 N Farwell Ave APT K Milwaukee, WI$214K322,604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.