- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2314 Wedgewood Ave, Richmond, VA 232283 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $245,000
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 7807435050
- Zillow Home ID: 12340068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2314 Wedgewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% greater than in Lakeside, and 16.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakeside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23228 home values.
- 2316 Wedgewood Ave Richmond, VA$229K32.51,774
- 2312 Wedgewood Ave Richmond, VA$186K321,350
- 2313 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$218K31.51,422
- 2315 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$226K32.51,614
- 2318 Wedgewood Ave Richmond, VA$184K31.51,490
- 2310 Wedgewood Ave Richmond, VA$140K211,020
- 2311 Kenmore Rd Henrico, VA$194K321,584
- 2311 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$212K321,584
- 2317 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$181K311,350
- 2315 Wedgewood Ave Richmond, VA$173K321,224
- 2313 Wedgewood Ave Richmond, VA$174K31.51,285
- 2307 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$193K31--
- 2317 Wedgewood Ave Richmond, VA$165K21.51,217
- 2311 Wedgewood Ave Richmond, VA$172K321,398
- 2311 Wedgewood Ave Henrico, VA$195K321,413
- 2309 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$148K21960
- 2320 Wedgewood Ave Richmond, VA$216K321,607
- 2308 Wedgewood Ave Richmond, VA$156K311,202
- 2319 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$158K21940
- 2319 Wedgewood Ave Richmond, VA$226K422,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.