2315 38th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 4 baths, 3,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,695,000
- Price/sqft: $563
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 510 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Bath Off Master, Dining Room, Walk-in Closet, Walk In Pantry, French Doors
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1330300211
- Zillow Home ID: 48724022
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2315 38th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% higher than in Seattle, and 19.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
- 2319 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.78M43.53,400
- 2301 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.38M42.52,440
- 2325 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.28M322,280
- 2191 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.58M43.53,380
- 2314 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.26M31.752,190
- 2403 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.35M22.52,440
- 2300 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$2.33M32.754,060
- 2320 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.63M243,350
- 2181 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.59M42.52,590
- 2257 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.17M31.751,830
- 2411 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.3M31.752,433
- 3802 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.48M533,580
- 3815 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.8M33.53,410
- 2171 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.42M32.252,580
- 2168 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.31M331,950
- 2256 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$4.12M468,000
- 3701 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$1.67M32.52,790
- 3812 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.28M31.752,850
- 2160 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.13M21.751,990
- 2245 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.59M42.53,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!