2315 Hartford Rd, Austin, TX 787034 beds, 4 baths, 5,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 632 sqft
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Cable-ready,Granite countertop,Guest parking,Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,320 sqft
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 139
- Parcel #: 114016
- Zillow Home ID: 29333251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2315 Hartford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windsor Road market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.4% lower than in Austin Metro, and 74.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Windsor Road home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Road home values.
- 2323 Hartford Rd # A Austin, TX$362K211,476
- 2313 Hartford Rd Austin, TX$925K--33,453
- 2321 Hartford Rd Austin, TX$1.55M--43,454
- 2305 Hartford Rd Austin, TX$1.58M585,435
- 2308 Woodlawn Blvd Austin, TX$4.17M--912,033
- 2306 Woodlawn Blvd Austin, TX$1.5M--44,114
- 2318 Hartford Rd Austin, TX$943K--23,410
- 2312 Hartford Rd Austin, TX$679K--22,112
- 2323 Hartford Rd Austin, TX$647K211,600
- 2304 Woodlawn Blvd Austin, TX$1.95M--66,405
- 2312 Woodlawn Blvd Austin, TX$1.46M--43,824
- 2322 Hartford Rd Austin, TX$879KStudio44,536
- 2308 Hartford Rd Austin, TX$597K321,680
- 2303 Hartford Rd Austin, TX$1.51M--23,240
- 2325 Hartford Rd Austin, TX$1.26M--23,579
- 2302 Woodlawn Blvd Austin, TX$998K--43,776
- 2304A Hartford Rd # A Austin, TX$821K--32,983
- 2304 Hartford Rd # B Austin, TX$852K43.53,173
- 2326 Hartford Rd Austin, TX$654KStudio22,366
- 2314 Woodlawn Blvd Austin, TX$954K--22,608
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!