This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,378 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $620,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $509
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Baseboard, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,217 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 016301150
- Zillow Home ID: 15489723
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $501-700K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is 40.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacifica, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|2321 Palmetto Ave Pacifica, CA||$910K||4||3||2,234|
|121 Brighton Rd Pacifica, CA||$904K||4||2||2,058|
|2320 Palmetto Ave Pacifica, CA||$580K||Studio||1||450|
|2338 Palmetto Ave Pacifica, CA||$694K||--||--||--|
|2308 Palmetto Ave Pacifica, CA||$694K||2||1||--|
|550 Lakeview Ave Pacifica, CA||$540K||2||1||820|
|2348 Palmetto Ave Pacifica, CA||$683K||2||2||--|
|131 Brighton Rd APT 2 Pacifica, CA||$1.16M||8||4||3,312|
|120 Pacific Ave Pacifica, CA||$1.25M||4||3.5||3,109|
|2312 Palmetto Ave Pacifica, CA||$697K||--||--||--|
|102 Brighton Rd APT 1 Pacifica, CA||--||--||--||--|
|102 Brighton Rd APT 2 Pacifica, CA||$1.17M||5||5||3,072|
|128 Pacific Ave Pacifica, CA||$542K||2||1||820|
|2306 Palmetto Ave Pacifica, CA||$858K||4||2||2,260|
|104 Brighton Rd Pacifica, CA||$572K||2||1||820|
|2421 Palmetto Ave APT 5 Pacifica, CA||$796K||1||1||--|
|2421 Palmetto Ave # 2 Pacifica, CA||$2.55M||14||1||8,239|
|2421 Palmetto Ave APT 9 Pacifica, CA||$778K||1||1||--|
|2408 Palmetto Ave APT 2 Pacifica, CA||$2.87M||12||8||6,520|
|106 Brighton Rd Pacifica, CA||$529K||1||1||600|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!