- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 2,171 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $3,525,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $723
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 507 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Mansard, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,877 sqft
- Parcel #: 074162030
- Zillow Home ID: 15599250
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.8-9.3M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 192.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|1060 Lassen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$3.41M||3||3.5||3,383|
|2305 Tioga Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.88M||4||2.5||2,880|
|2325 Tioga Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.99M||3||3||2,900|
|1085 Continental Dr Menlo Park, CA||$3.91M||4||4||3,800|
|1070 Lassen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$3.33M||3||3||3,320|
|1050 Lassen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$3.12M||5||3.5||2,940|
|2300 Tioga Dr Menlo Park, CA||$3.43M||5||3||2,670|
|1290 Trinity Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.94M||3||2.5||2,700|
|1280 Trinity Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.88M||3||2.5||2,700|
|1055 Lassen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.89M||4||2.5||2,750|
|1270 Trinity Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.06M||3||3||2,840|
|1065 Continental Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.9M||4||2.5||2,810|
|1260 Trinity Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.9M||3||2.5||2,700|
|1090 Lassen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$4.8M||4||4||4,700|
|1250 Trinity Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.82M||3||2.5||2,380|
|1080 Lassen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$4.94M||4||4.5||4,280|
|1115 Continental Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.96M||2||3||2,270|
|1040 Lassen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$4.4M||5||4.5||3,940|
|1045 Lassen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$4.48M||4||3.5||4,010|
|1125 Continental Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.09M||3||2.5||2,690|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!