2316 Lenox Rd, Schenectady, NY 123083 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 71 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $68,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 201411948
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 163
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 42150003107700010180000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32461568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2316 Lenox Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12308 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 375% greater than in Albany Metro, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12308 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12308 home values.
- 2320 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$83K41.11,248
- 2314 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$140K311,748
- 2324 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$84K41.51,470
- 2306 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$103K321,400
- 2328 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$218K422,239
- 2351 Kailberg Rd Schenectady, NY$206K321,480
- 2404 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$114K31.11,600
- 2407 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$119K31.5864
- 1007 Wood Ave Schenectady, NY$126K22960
- 2409 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$92K311,308
- 2411 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$100K21864
- 1011 Wood Ave Schenectady, NY$123K42960
- 2413 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$98K31864
- 2229 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$101K31912
- 2402 Avenue B Ext Schenectady, NY$132K311,537
- 2417 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$102K31864
- 2426 Lenox Rd Schenectady, NY$98K211,055
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292