2316 Reading Blvd, West Lawn, PA 196093 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,443 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $179,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Large Shed, Mature Landscaping, Laundry Chute, Many closets, 5 year old roof, Many Upgrades
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,443 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 80438612952247
- Zillow Home ID: 8924074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2316 Reading Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.7% greater than in West Wyomissing, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Wyomissing.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
- 2324 Reading Blvd West Lawn, PA$188K32.52,052
- 2314 Reading Blvd West Lawn, PA$163K311,581
- 2310 Reading Blvd West Lawn, PA$178K32.51,476
- 2341 Girard Ave West Lawn, PA$146K31.51,200
- 2335 Girard Ave West Lawn, PA$106K31.51,512
- 2347 Girard Ave Reading, PA$168K32.51,419
- 2333 Girard Ave West Lawn, PA$164K32.51,820
- 2306 Reading Blvd West Lawn, PA$126K421,211
- 2319 Reading Blvd West Lawn, PA$109K31.51,164
- 2315 Reading Blvd Reading, PA$157K211,102
- 2323 Reading Blvd West Lawn, PA$138K311,410
- 2307 Reading Blvd West Lawn, PA$161K411,674
- 2325 Reading Blvd West Lawn, PA$130K321,040
- 2302 Reading Blvd West Lawn, PA$130K311,272
- 2305 Reading Blvd West Lawn, PA$148K31.51,383
- 2323 Girard Ave West Lawn, PA$153K421,718
- 2330 Girard Ave West Lawn, PA$75K21946
- 2400 Reading Blvd West Lawn, PA$178K211,690
- 2318 Garfield Ave West Lawn, PA$137K31.51,330
- 2324 Garfield Ave West Lawn, PA$134K211,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!