- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2317 38th St, Long Island City, NY 111058 beds, 4 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,275,000
- Price/sqft: $425
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 008030036
- Zillow Home ID: 31944531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2317 38th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in New York, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Astoria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
- 2317 38th St APT 1L Astoria, NY$636K21--
- 2317 38th St APT 1R Astoria, NY$439K------
- 2319 38th St Long Island City, NY$770K----1,280
- 2313 38th St Long Island City, NY$817K----1,440
- 2321 38th St Long Island City, NY$717K----1,280
- 2311 38th St Long Island City, NY$879K----2,200
- 2323 38th St Long Island City, NY$737K321,280
- 2309 38th St Long Island City, NY$844K----3,000
- 2320 Steinway St Long Island City, NY$744K----2,200
- 2322 Steinway St Long Island City, NY$740K----2,200
- 2318 Steinway St Long Island City, NY$1.08M----2,200
- 2307 38th St Long Island City, NY$1.15M----3,000
- 2314 Steinway St Long Island City, NY$929K----2,200
- 3808 23rd Ave Long Island City, NY$819K----2,280
- 2320 38th St # 1 Astoria, NY$625K21--
- 2312 Steinway St Long Island City, NY$1.04M----2,200
- 3810 23rd Ave Long Island City, NY$764K442,280
- 2322 Steinway St Astoria, NY$464K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.