2317 Ann Arbor Ave, Orlando, FL 328045 beds, 3 baths, 3,253 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $325,000
- Parking: 376 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,253 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 142229147404130
- Zillow Home ID: 46123206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2317 Ann Arbor Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% lower than in Orlando, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 2315 Ann Arbor Ave Orlando, FL$179K21940
- 2321 Ann Arbor Ave Orlando, FL$141K321,615
- 2401 Ann Arbor Ave Orlando, FL$149K421,853
- 2309 Ann Arbor Ave Orlando, FL$175K221,079
- 2320 Princeton Ct Orlando, FL$282K421,594
- 2316 Princeton Ct Orlando, FL$247K211,360
- 2305 Ann Arbor Ave Orlando, FL$169K211,098
- 2405 Ann Arbor Ave Orlando, FL$245K321,097
- 600 Vassar St Orlando, FL$246K311,436
- 2310 Princeton Ct Orlando, FL$247K321,123
- 2301 Ann Arbor Ave Orlando, FL$231K311,280
- 2304 Princeton Ct Orlando, FL$232K21953
- 601 Vassar St Orlando, FL$170K421,413
- 603 W Smith St Orlando, FL$208K211,006
- 606 Vassar St Orlando, FL$257K221,312
- 530 Rugby St Orlando, FL$322K521,940
- 534 Rugby St Orlando, FL$189K211,058
- 520 Rugby St Orlando, FL$171K211,120
- 605 Vassar St Orlando, FL$253K221,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.