- Lot: 3,598 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 178 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,875 all time views
- 59 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $1,900,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $632
- MLS #: 15886833
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Property Type \ Residential, System Locale \ CARETS, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Listing Terms \ Cash To New Loan, Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Floor Material \ Carpet, Interior Features \ Other, Rooms \ BonusRoom, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Square Footage Source \ Other, View \ City Lights View, Rooms \ Great Room, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Parking Features \ Gated, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Listing Status \ Pending, View \ City View, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Laundry Locations \ Laundry on Upper Level, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Buyer Financing \ Cash to New Loan, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, PoolYN \ N, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,008 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 4228006026
- Zillow Home ID: 20444591
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.1-2.8M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Venice home values will increase 10.4% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Venice homes, this home is 91.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Venice home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
|2313 Frey Ave Venice, CA||$2.36M||4||3||2,932|
|2321 Frey Ave Venice, CA||$1.44M||3||2||1,074|
|2325 Frey Ave Venice, CA||$1.52M||3||1||1,168|
|2329 Frey Ave Venice, CA||$1.68M||3||3||1,444|
|2318 Clement Ave Venice, CA||$1.88M||5||2||1,764|
|2322 Clement Ave Venice, CA||$1.91M||3||2||1,874|
|2314 Clement Ave Venice, CA||$1.95M||5||2||2,286|
|2326 Clement Ave Venice, CA||$1.4M||2||2||1,074|
|665 Mildred Ave Venice, CA||$1.95M||3||2.5||2,096|
|677 Mildred Ave Venice, CA||$1.24M||2||3||1,678|
|675 Mildred Ave Venice, CA||$1.99M||3||3||1,678|
|673 Mildred Ave Venice, CA||$1.7M||3||2.5||1,678|
|671 Mildred Ave Venice, CA||$1.23M||2||3||1,678|
|679 Mildred Ave Venice, CA||$1.09M||2||2||1,519|
|681 Mildred Ave Venice, CA||$1.87M||3||2.75||2,009|
|2333 Frey Ave Venice, CA||$1.4M||2||1||934|
|2318 Frey Ave Venice, CA||$1.45M||3||1||1,135|
|2314 Frey Ave Venice, CA||$1.47M||2||2||1,080|
|2330 Clement Ave Venice, CA||$1.42M||2||1||914|
|2322 Frey Ave Venice, CA||$1.52M||2||2||1,029|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!