- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2317 Mabury Rd, San Jose, CA 951333 beds, 2 baths, 1,199 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: None
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $7,500
- Price/sqft: $6
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,199 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 77
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 25423019
- Zillow Home ID: 19571152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2317 Mabury Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% greater than in San Jose, and 4.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 2321 Mabury Rd San Jose, CA$417K31.51,199
- 2325 Mabury Rd San Jose, CA$395K21.51,042
- 2313 Mabury Rd San Jose, CA$410K31.51,199
- 2329 Mabury Rd San Jose, CA$506K42.51,596
- 2309 Mabury Rd San Jose, CA$426K31.51,342
- 2305 Mabury Rd San Jose, CA$523K42.51,596
- 2333 Mabury Rd San Jose, CA$505K42.51,596
- 2337 Mabury Rd San Jose, CA$437K31.51,342
- 2301 Mabury Rd San Jose, CA$366K21850
- 2323 Ravine Dr San Jose, CA$384K311,050
- 2327 Ravine Dr San Jose, CA$502K42.51,596
- 2331 Ravine Dr San Jose, CA$420K321,342
- 2341 Mabury Rd San Jose, CA$419K321,342
- 2335 Ravine Dr San Jose, CA$396K31.51,199
- 2315 Ravine Ct San Jose, CA$422K31.51,199
- 2345 Mabury Rd San Jose, CA$385K311,050
- 2311 Ravine Ct San Jose, CA$433K31.51,342
- 2339 Ravine Dr San Jose, CA$394K31.51,199
- 2307 Ravine Ct San Jose, CA$535K42.51,596
- 2343 Ravine Dr San Jose, CA$408K31.51,342
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.