- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
23172 Grist Mill Ct # 31-B, Olmsted Falls, OH 441382 beds, 3 baths, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 11.2 acres
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $60,200
- Price/sqft: $43
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 29135341
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33480104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23172 Grist Mill Court # 31-B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44138 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% higher than in Olmsted Falls, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44138 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Olmsted Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44138 home values.
- 23174 Grist Mill Ct # 31-A Olmsted Falls, OH$80K21.51,104
- 23176 Grist Mill Ct # 31-C Olmsted Falls, OH$89K211,880
- 23156 Grist Mill Ct # 32-B Olmsted Falls, OH$107K32.51,392
- 23154 Grist Mill Ct # 32A Olmsted Falls, OH$81K21.51,104
- 23152 Grist Mill Ct # 32-C Olmsted Falls, OH$81K221,140
- 23135 Grist Mill Ct # 29 Olmsted Falls, OH$82K221,140
- 23133 Grist Mill Ct # 29 Olmsted Falls, OH$65K221,104
- 23211 Grist Mill Ct # 27 Olmsted Falls, OH$127K32.51,392
- 23131 Grist Mill Ct # 29 Olmsted Falls, OH$104K331,392
- 23213 Grist Mill Ct # 27 Olmsted Falls, OH$85K22.51,104
- 23215 Grist Mill Ct # C Olmsted Falls, OH$112K221,140
- 23222 Grist Mill Ct # 30-C Olmsted Falls, OH$76K211,140
- 23224 Grist Mill Ct # 30-A Olmsted Falls, OH$75K21.51,104
- 23226 Grist Mill Ct # 30-B Olmsted Falls, OH$101K32.51,392
- 23231 Grist Mill Ct # 25 Olmsted Falls, OH$101K32.51,392
- 23233 Grist Mill Ct # 25-A Olmsted Falls, OH$98K22.51,104
- 23235 Grist Mill Ct # 25 Olmsted Falls, OH$85K221,140
- 23242 Grist Mill Ct # 28 Olmsted Falls, OH$123K32.51,392
- 23244 Grist Mill Ct # A Olmsted Falls, OH$78K21.51,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!