2318-2320 Newton St, Akron, OH 443052 beds, 1 bath, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,619 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $32,500
- Price/sqft: $21
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6730300
- Zillow Home ID: 35434441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2318-2320 Newton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Goodyear Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Akron, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 2322-2324 Newton St Akron, OH$39K211,536
- 2314-2316 Newton St Akron, OH$48K211,536
- 2326-2328 Newton St Akron, OH$49K421,536
- 565 Teddy Ave Akron, OH--31874
- 2341 Nicholas Ave Akron, OH$79K421,904
- 2332-2334 Newton St Akron, OH$50K421,536
- 2347-2349 Nicholas Ave Akron, OH$114K531,560
- 2332 Newton St Akron, OH$50K421,536
- 2336 Newton St Akron, OH$51K421,536
- 2336-2338 Newton St Akron, OH$65K421,536
- Nicholas Ave Akron, OH--------
- 2338-2340 Nicholas Ave Akron, OH$110K421,456
- 2357 Nicholas Ave Akron, OH$93K421,560
- 2332 Nicholas Ave Akron, OH$117K421,456
- 2340-2342 Newton St Akron, OH$72K431,750
- 2344 Nicholas Ave Akron, OH--------
- 2344-2346 Nicholas Ave Akron, OH$96K421,456
- 2350-2352 Nicholas Ave Akron, OH$114K421,456
- 2272 Scotland Dr Akron, OH$63K21896
- 2268 Scotland Dr Akron, OH$85K321,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!