2318 S Carolina Ave, Tampa, FL 336293 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 11
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2114560720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2318 S Carolina Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa-Bayshore Gardens market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.8% lower than in Tampa, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa-Bayshore Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa-Bayshore Gardens home values.
- 2322 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$284K32.51,500
- 2320 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$302K32.51,500
- 2324 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$232K221,280
- 2316 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$334K32.51,500
- 2326 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$246K221,280
- 2318 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$300K32.51,500
- 2314 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$270K221,280
- 2207 S Carolina Ave UNIT 7 Tampa, FL$216K------
- 2207 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$216K------
- 2513 W Maryland Ave # A Tampa, FL$641K32.52,718
- 2312 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$306K32.51,500
- 2301 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$492K32.52,867
- 2513 W Maryland Ave # B Tampa, FL$668K32.52,773
- 2310 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$288K32.51,500
- W Palm Dr Tampa, FL$379K32.51,780
- 2301 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$551K332,867
- 2308 S Carolina Ave Tampa, FL$255K221,280
- 2315 S Clewis Ct APT 203 Tampa, FL$134K221,052
- 2315 S Clewis Ct APT 101 Tampa, FL$130K221,052
- 2315 S Clewis Ct APT 201 Tampa, FL$127K221,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.