23184 River Road Ln, Goshen, IN 465283 beds, 1 bath, 1,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $149,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 484 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,504 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 214
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 200623279002000009
- Zillow Home ID: 50594261
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23184 River Road Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% higher than in Goshen, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 58401 Wescott Ln Goshen, IN$149K311,792
- 58425 Wescott Ln Goshen, IN$121K3--1,412
- 23159 River Road Ln Goshen, IN$190K334,096
- Wescott Ln Goshen, IN--------
- 23143 River Road Ln Goshen, IN$174K322,014
- 58390 Wescott Ln Goshen, IN$171K41.52,528
- 58459 Wescott Ln Goshen, IN$123K4--1,472
- 58408 Wescott Ln Goshen, IN$149K311,474
- 58424 Wescott Ln Goshen, IN$135K31.51,974
- 23121 River Road Ln Goshen, IN$125K411,380
- Ironwood Elkhart, IN--------
- 58440 Wescott Ln Goshen, IN$140K322,094
- 58458 Wescott Ln Goshen, IN$138K321,376
- 23208 Ironwood Dr Elkhart, IN$206K322,289
- Ironwood Dr Elkhart, IN$140K31.51,681
- Ironwood Dr Elkhart, IN$141K3--1,552
- 58343 County Road 115 Goshen, IN$124K311,301
- 58357 County Road 115 Goshen, IN$126K322,243
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292