- Lot: 8,211 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,553 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $187,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 014 - Creighton Elementary District, Elementary School \ Loma Linda, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Loma Linda, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,791 sqft
- Parcel #: 11917027
- Zillow Home ID: 7539353
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $196-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 0.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% less than in Phoenix, and 97.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|2313 E Earll Dr Phoenix, AZ||$182K||--||2||1,198|
|2337 E Earll Dr Phoenix, AZ||$214K||--||--||1,749|
|2307 E Earll Dr Phoenix, AZ||$252K||--||2||1,980|
|2322 E Earll Dr Phoenix, AZ||$201K||--||--||1,258|
|2326 E Earll Dr Phoenix, AZ||$177K||--||--||1,182|
|2343 E Earll Dr Phoenix, AZ||$217K||--||--||1,980|
|2314 E Earll Dr Phoenix, AZ||$247K||4||1.75||1,928|
|3024 N 24th St APT 2 Phoenix, AZ||--||1||1||420|
|3024 N 24th St APT 3 Phoenix, AZ||--||1||1||493|
|3024 N 24th St APT 1 Phoenix, AZ||--||1||1||350|
|2301 E Earll Dr Phoenix, AZ||$195K||3||2||1,298|
|2308 E Earll Dr Phoenix, AZ||$338K||3||2||2,677|
|2326 E Pinchot Ave APT 12 Phoenix, AZ||$99K||2||1||750|
|2326 E Pinchot Ave APT 11 Phoenix, AZ||$92K||1||1||620|
|2326 E Pinchot Ave APT 8 Phoenix, AZ||$96K||2||1||880|
|2302 E Pinchot Ave APT 12 Phoenix, AZ||$87K||2||1||750|
|2302 E Pinchot Ave APT 19 Phoenix, AZ||$88K||2||1||850|
|2302 E Pinchot Ave APT 20 Phoenix, AZ||$107K||3||2||1,300|
|2302 E Pinchot Ave APT 18 Phoenix, AZ||$88K||2||1||850|
|2302 E Pinchot Ave APT 16 Phoenix, AZ||$87K||2||1||750|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!