2319 E Oakdale St, Philadelphia, PA 191252 beds, 1 bath, 686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $42,000
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 686 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 314238600
- Zillow Home ID: 10327606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2319 E Oakdale Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kensington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in Philadelphia, and 61.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kensington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
- 2321 E Oakdale St Philadelphia, PA$151K----686
- 2316 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$239K42.52,166
- 2314 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$240K----2,967
- 2658 Memphis St Philadelphia, PA$267K321,494
- 2660 Memphis St Philadelphia, PA$232K32.51,494
- 2656 Memphis St Philadelphia, PA$166K----1,140
- 2662 Memphis St Philadelphia, PA$232K----1,536
- 2312 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$168K52.53,366
- 2664 Memphis St Philadelphia, PA$227K----1,536
- 2666 Memphis St Philadelphia, PA$229K----1,608
- 2654 Memphis St Philadelphia, PA$205K311,210
- 2320 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$225K----1,410
- 2322 E Oakdale St Philadelphia, PA$83K211,000
- 2320 E Oakdale St Philadelphia, PA$87K311,000
- 2307 E Oakdale St Philadelphia, PA$99K211,080
- 2318 E Oakdale St Philadelphia, PA$87K311,000
- 2652 Memphis St Philadelphia, PA$178K31.5962
- 2322 W Oakdale St Philadelphia, PA$82K311,061
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!