2319 Fillmore St NE, Minneapolis, MN 554184 beds, 2 baths, 1,909 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Contact listing Jim Dropps for more information: 763-464-4371. Photos are of similar previously built home.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 156 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- MLS #: 4517058
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,909 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1202924310091
- Zillow Home ID: 1804450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2319 Fillmore St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windom Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% less than in Minneapolis, and 250.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Windom Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windom Park home values.
- 2321 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$178K322,043
- 2401 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$133KStudio--1,744
- 2309 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$193K422,057
- 2403 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$175K32.51,912
- 2307 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$199K321,196
- 2407 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$171K421,929
- 2318 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$214K321,680
- 2314 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$203K411,338
- 2322 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$203K421,832
- 2411 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$163K221,472
- 2301 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$200K21.51,409
- 1211 23rd Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$125K21.51,928
- 1213 23rd Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$174K211,246
- 2310 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$211K321,284
- 2402 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$147KStudio--1,572
- 2338 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$193K221,876
- 2406 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$122K421,338
- 2415 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$189K311,566
- 2400 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$173K321,824
- 2306 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$211K41.51,598
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!