2319 N Longwood St, Baltimore, MD 212163 beds, 2 baths, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,640 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $41,250
- Price/sqft: $32
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 3043 010
- Zillow Home ID: 36490546
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2319 N Longwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Walbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% lower than in Baltimore, and 195.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Walbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walbrook home values.
- 2321 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$82K--1.51,272
- 2317 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$52K--11,272
- 2323 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$96K--1.51,272
- 2315 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$67K31.51,272
- 2325 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$46K31.51,272
- 2313 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$54K--11,272
- 2311 N Longwood St # 201 Baltimore, MD$55K--1.51,272
- 2327 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$54K321,800
- 2311 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$87K21--
- 2309 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$73K--21,272
- 2307 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$69K--11,272
- 2305 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$109K--1.51,272
- 2303 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$109K--1.51,272
- 2935 Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$71K--1.51,322
- 2937 Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$53K--11,280
- 2933 Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$116K--1.51,280
- 3509 Meadowdale Dr Baltimore, MD$263K--2.52,164
- 2301 N Longwood St Baltimore, MD$68K--1.51,350
- 2939 Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$52K--11,340
- 2931 Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$113K--11,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.