232 14th St SE, Washington, DC 200031 bed, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2007 for $669,000
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1060 0098
- Zillow Home ID: 425409
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 232 14th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in Washington, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 234 14th St SE Washington, DC$1.09M43.52,240
- 230 14th St SE Washington, DC$605K311,384
- 236 14th St SE Washington, DC$794K442,508
- 228 14th St SE Washington, DC$664K41.51,240
- 238 14th St SE Washington, DC$709K22.51,772
- 226 14th St SE Washington, DC$586K411,240
- 240 14th St SE Washington, DC$620K22.51,772
- 242 14th St SE Washington, DC$464K221,772
- 14th St SE Washington, DC$464K221,772
- 244 14th St SE Washington, DC$712K22.51,772
- 246 14th St SE Washington, DC$549K311,200
- 1403 S Carolina Ave SE Washington, DC$680K321,428
- 245 14th St SE UNIT A Washington, DC$399K22720
- 245 14th St SE UNIT A Washington, DC$600K32.51,424
- 1405 S Carolina Ave SE Washington, DC$622K311,498
- 247 14th St SE UNIT A Washington, DC$612K32.51,480
- 247 14th St SE UNIT A Washington, DC$441K22770
- 248 14th St SE Washington, DC$566K21.51,200
- 249 14th St SE UNIT A Washington, DC$741K32.51,660
- 249 14th St SE UNIT B Washington, DC$459K22870
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292